As set out in article 5 of the Spanish Law of protection of data (LOPD), the user is informed that personal data collected by MiHamaka.com, using the forms provided on its pages, will be introduced in an automated entitled named “users and customers”, under the responsibility of José Miguel Ramírez Marín. This file is duly declared and registered in the Register General of the Agency of data protection (AEPD) of Spain, with the aim to facilitate, streamline and commitments established between both parties or the maintenance of the relationship that is established in formularies that subscribes or to meet a request or query.
While not indicated by the user to MiHamaka otherwise, we understand that the data has not been modified. The user undertakes to notify any variation and gives consent to use them for the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which we have obtained. Can even be used with commercial, operational and statistical purposes, and activities of its social object. The user expressly authorises MiHamaka.com for extraction, data storage and marketing studies to adapt the offered content to the user, to improve the quality, performance and navigation of the Web site.
MiHamaka.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, depending on the level of security of the data collected, in a way that guarantee the security of the personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
If not authorize the processing of your data for the purpose referred to in the previous paragraph(s), the user may exercise their rights of information-access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, (ARCO rights) available and which can be exercised before MiHamaka.com. To do this, you must take into account the following connotations:
- Right of access: the right of the user to obtain information on your specific data of a personal nature and treatment is carried by MiHamaka.com, or performing, as well as available information on the origin of such data and communications made or provided for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the user to modify the data which are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: is the right to delete the personal data of the user, with the exception of provisions of other applicable laws governing the obligation of conservation of the same, in time and form.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the user that their personal data will not be saved or will cease the treatment by MiHamaka.com.
Thus, the user may exercise their rights by writing to info@MiHamaka.com with the reference “LOPD – MiHamaka.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the user and copy of ID card. In cases in which the representation is admitted, will be also required the identification by the same means of the person who represents the user, as well as proof of the representation. The photocopy of the ID card may be replaced, by any other valid means by law which shows the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Home to effect of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- All document confirming the request.
- The user must use a shipping method that allows accredited sending and the receipt of the request.
This application and all other attached document must be sent to the following email:
On occasions in which users could provide their data through forms, in order to make inquiries, ask for information or for reasons related to the content offered on the Web site, if the data that the user will facilitate were essential for the proper development of all this, is it inform the user indicating that they are data whose completion is mandatory.